Rosemary Orange Chicken
- 1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 TBS butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup white wine (or chicken stock)
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Adapted from publix.com
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2-3 minutes. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place oil and butter in pan, then add chicken. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned.
2. Add chicken broth to chicken and cover. Cook 5 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Add orange juice and wine; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat on chicken to medium-low. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add syrup and rosemary to chicken. Cook 3-4 more minutes, turning chicken to coat with sauce, or until chicken is 165F. Slice chicken and serve.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving = 7 Weight Watchers points.