Confetti Corn Salad
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 cup canned unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 red sweet peppers, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1 cup roasted, salted cashews
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 1/2 cup corn nuts (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
Remove husks from ears of corn. Scrub with a stiff brush to remove silks; rinse. Cut kernels from cob. You should have about 3 cups.
In a large bowl, for dressing, whisk together coconut milk, green onion, lime juice, turmeric, and salt. Add corn, red peppers, cantaloupe, and cashews. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and corn nuts.