Banana Nut Bread
- Vegetable spray (PAM, whatever)
- 4 bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1- 1/2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
Peel and slice 4 ripe bananas into chunks. Put them in a large bowl and mash the bananas. Stir in 1/3 melted butter.
Crack egg into a small bowl. Beat the egg with a fork.
Add the egg, 3/4 sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla to the banana mixture.
Stir in 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups of flour. Pour into a greased (PAM) loaf pan.
Bake 1 hour at 350° Cool on a rack before removing bread from the pan.
(If desired, you can also add in a handful of chocolate chips or some nuts).
You'll also love
- Gullivers Creamed Corn 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- 'Blackberry Bramble' Chocolate... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Roasted Figs with Ricotta 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Frozen Chocolate, Peanut Butter,... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Best Banana Nut Bread 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Macadamia Nut Bread 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Nut Bread 4.3/5 (19 Votes)