Creamy Corn Casserole
Enjoy this classic, easy, creamy corn casserole that comes together in less than an hour.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C), and lightly grease a 9x9-inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Lemon Berry Parfait 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Basmati Brown Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe