Eric's favorite! From the kitchen of Keith.
- 2 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Miracle Whip
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 10 crisply cooked bacon slices
- 1/4 c. green onion slices
Combine cream cheese and salad dressing, mixing until well blended.
Crumble the bacon.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Chill.
Serve with cracker or chip of choice. Frito Scoops work well.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)