Bacon Wrapped Bratwursts
The only thing better than a juicy bratwurst is a bacon wrapped juicy bratwurst, with some sautéed onions and green peppers.
- 6 bratwursts
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 green peppers, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 bratwurst buns
Wrap a piece or bacon around each bratwurst. Use 2 to 3 toothpicks to hold bacon in place. Place a soaked skewer through each bratwurst. This keeps the brat from curling up when cooking.
Cook bacon wrapped brats on the grill over medium-high heat. Rotate the brats a couple of times while cooking. Grill for about 7 to 10 minutes or until brats and bacon are cooked all the way through.
While the brats are cooking, add onion and green pepper in a medium skillet that has been coated with olive oil. Sauté until tender over medium high heat.
Serve bacon wrapped brats in buns with onions and peppers. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Brown Butter Gnocchi with Spinach... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cody's Chili Corn Bread Casserole 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Brie & Sausage Brunch Bake 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Emeril's Leftover Turkey Stir Fry 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Crunchy Good Pork Chops 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Ricotta Gnocchi & Sweet Sausage... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Maple Pumpkin Bacon Candy 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Bratwurst in Rye Pastry With... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)