Crazy easy Turkey Meatballs, lower in fat than beef meatballs but just as good! Perfect with your favorite sauce over pasta or a meatball hoagie with marinara and provolone cheese... or plain as is. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup very dry breadcrumbs (more or less as needed)
Use a fork to combine meats without compressing it. Add all remaining ingredients except breadcrumbs and use the fork to mix it well, keeping the meat loose. Add breadcrumbs and bring together.
Gently shape into 24 meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Serve with sauce of your choice.