Chicken Wing Dip (Carrie - GYMB)
Chicken Wing Dip
- 3-4 cups of shredded cooked chicken
- 1 bottle of Wegmans Wing Sauce
- 1 bar of cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing (the cheaper kind is better, like wishbone)
- 1 & 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese
- a baguette cut into slices
- tortilla chips
1. In a sauce pan combine chicken and wing sauce and heat until bubbly.
2. Spread cream cheese to cover the bottom of a pie plate
3. Top wing the wing sauce chicken mixture
4. Pour the blue cheese dressing on top and spread evenly with a spatula
5. Top with cheddar cheese
6. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven until heated through and cheese melts on top.
7. Serve with celery, baguette slices or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Kristi's Mamma Kyle's Old Fashion... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Carrabba 4/5 (1 Votes)
- ROAST STUFFED PORK LOIN WITH... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Mango Chutney 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Roll Ups 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Copycat Manzana's Chicken Tortilla... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lightened-Up Buffalo Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)