Earl Grey Chocolate Truffles
Delicious and chocolatey truffles with a touch of Earl Grey and brandy make a perfect truffles with deep chocolate flavors.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 Earl Grey tea bags
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (50%-60% cacao), chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from epicurious.com
Bring cream and sugar just to a boil in a heavy small saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Empty tea from bags into cream. Cover and steep 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Transfer to medium bowl.
Strain cream mixture through fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into chocolate mixture; stir to blend. Stir in brandy and salt. Let cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Cover and chill until firm, about 4 hours.
Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture between palms to form balls. Place on prepared sheet. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Roll truffles between palms again.
Place cocoa powder in small bowl. Roll truffles in cocoa powder; return to same sheet. Cover and chill. Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep chilled.
Makes 24 truffles. Each truffle = 3 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Smoky Bacon BBQ Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Farmer's Fridge Mediterranean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate-Cinnamon Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Snowman Mini Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 1-Hour Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Mint Oreo Cookie... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- No Bake Nutella Truffles 4.3/5 (18 Votes)