Baked Panko Crusted Cod Sticks
- 1 lb. firm white fish filet
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL - 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven 425 degrees. Then, mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl. Then, add the olive oil to the dry mixture. And lightly mix the eggs together in separate bowl.
2. Cut the filet in half across the middle. Then cut it in half again lengthwise. Then cut those halves crosswise in a diagonal.
3. Then, take those filets and cut them lengthwise.
4. Now cut those pieces on a diagonal crosswise.
5. Dip each fish stick into the egg, then dredge it in the panko bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Bake 12 - 15 minutes until lightly browned