Rhubarb Cream Cheese Bars
Rhubarb Cream Cheese Bars are the sweet and tart bar cookie recipes that combines the classic cream cheese flavors of cheesecake with rhubarb to make the perfect snack, dessert, or breakfast treat for the summer time. Serve these at any summer party or celebration where there is a crowd of hungry guests because this recipe makes enough to serve about 24 people.
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- RHUBARB LAYER:
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 1/2 (12-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Combine crust ingredients spread into a 9x13-inch pan and bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
Toss together ingredients for rhubarb layer and pour over crust. Bake for 15 minutes at 375°F.
Mix together cream cheese and sugar. Beat eggs in one at a time pour mixture over rhubarb and bake 25 minutes 375°F.
Mix glaze ingredients together and spread over bars as soon as they come out of the oven.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Sugar Fried Apple Sticks 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Mile High Apple Pie 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie - 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Healthier Cream Cheese Bars 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Bars 3.5/5 (11 Votes)