Butternut Squash with Cranberries
- 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 yellow onions, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 3 TBS butter, melted
- 2 TBS firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 TBS chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 oz toasted, slivered almonds
Adapted from wholefoodsmarket.com
1. Preheat oven to 500F.
2. Toss first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread squash evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
3. Add cranberries, and roast 10-12 more minutes or until squash is tender. Toss with almonds and serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings. Each serving = 3 Weight Watchers points.