"Kelsey's" 4 Cheese Spinach Dip
This is my most popular thing to bring to parties. This dish always empties the fastest!
- 1 Package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parm
- 2 tbsp. fresh grated romano
- 1/4 medium red pepper, minced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 green onion minced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 block frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- shredded cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top
Mix parm, romano, cream cheese & garlic powder well. Add chopped veggies. Then add spinach. Mix well. Put into a shallow baking dish so that the dip is no more than about an inch deep. Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve with tortillia chips or pita triangles. Delish!