Sesame Salmon wth Soba Noodles
- 6 oz pkg soba noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBS minced fresh ginger
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
Cook soba noodles in salted water 5 min. Drain and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juie, and 1 TBS ginger. Brush both sides of salmon with mix, then dredge in sesame seeds.
Heat vegetable oil in large skillet. Add salmon fillets and cook over med hi heat until seeds are golden and fish is cooked through (5 min each side)
Add sesame oil, scallions, remaining 1 TBS ginger and remaining ginger soy mixture to soba noodles and mix. Serve fish over noodles.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)