Hidden Valley Candied Nuts
Need a boost? Try this simple candied nuts recipe with amazing sweet and savory flavors! I always have them handy when I need a quick 'pick me up. Enjoy!
- 2 cups mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- 1 large egg white lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dark-brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hiddenvalley.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, toss the nuts with the egg whites, brown sugar, syrup and seasoning mix until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and sugar is bubbling, about 10 minutes.
Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Roast Chicken with Crisp Toasts... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Mocha-Hazelnut Biscotti 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Basic Old-Fashioned Giblet Gravy 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cornbread Dressing 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Texas Chili 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sugar-Free Frozen Eggnog 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- White Bean & Prosciutto Bruschetta 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Potato Latkes 4.8/5 (5 Votes)