Hidden Valley Candied Nuts
Need a boost? Try this simple candied nuts recipe with amazing sweet and savory flavors! I always have them handy when I need a quick 'pick me up. Enjoy!
- 2 cups mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- 1 large egg white lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dark-brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from hiddenvalley.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, toss the nuts with the egg whites, brown sugar, syrup and seasoning mix until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fragrant and sugar is bubbling, about 10 minutes.
Let cool completely on sheet on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Pork & Pinto Stew 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi Ravioli with Lemon... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Frank's Spicy Chicken Spread 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Apricot Oat Bars 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs II 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry Cider Punch 4.7/5 (13 Votes)