- 4 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach - (10 oz ea) thawed, and squeezed dry
- 1 container whole milk cottage cheese - (8 oz)
- 6 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups packed)
- 4 green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoons Atkins Bake Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add spinach, cottage cheese, cheddar, green onions, bake mix and parsley; mix well.
Pour egg mixture into prepared dish. Bake 45 minutes, until center is set and top is golden brown. Let bake sit a few minutes before cutting into squares.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 2.5 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Protein: 14.5 grams
Fat: 11.5 grams
You'll also love
- Spinach, Swiss Chard And Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)