Pork Medallions Dijon
- 1 package pork tenderloins - (abt 2 lbs) cut 1/2"-thk rounds
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced shallots
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons capers drained
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained Dijon mustard
Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten pork rounds slightly to scant 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute in butter or olive oil until brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer pork to a plate.
Add shallots to skillet and stir 1 minute. Add chicken broth and cream. Boil until sauce is thick enough to coat a spoon, stirring up browned bits, about 3 to 5 minutes. Mix in capers and mustard. Return pork to sauce. Simmer to heat through.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 4 carb grams per serving.
You'll also love
- Pork And Pepper Stir Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)