- 4 pork tenderloins - (8 to 10 oz ea)
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Store-bought veal demi-glace (optional)
Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides. Brush with olive oil, rosemary, garlic and parsley. Let marinate approximately two hours.
Cook on a hot grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with veal demi-glace if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings; trace of carb grams per serving.