Teriyaki Turkey Cutlets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil divided
- 2 cups frozen pepper blend stir-fry vegetables thawed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil divided
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Mix soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar substitute in a large bowl. Add turkey cutlets and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat in large non-stick skillet. Stir-fry vegetables until hot; toss with teaspoon sesame oil. Transfer to a platter, keep warm. Wipe out skillet.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Remove turkey cutlets from marinade; discard marinade. Cook turkey cutlets 2 to 3 minutes per side until cooked through; drizzle with remaining sesame oil. Serve over vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 7.5 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 46.5 grams
Fat: 11 grams
You'll also love
- Scandinavian-Style Red Cabbage... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Swordfish With Lemon, Mint... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Basic Duck Marinade 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Celery And Beef Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Emeril Lagasse's Cajun-Injected... 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
Review this recipe