Grilled Swordfish With Lemon, Mint And Basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 swordfish steaks - (5 to 6 oz ea)
Prepare the grill (medium-high heat). Whisk the oil, mint, lemon juice, basil, and garlic in a medium bowl to blend. Season the lemon and olive oil mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
Brush the swordfish steaks with 2 tablespoons of the lemon and olive oil mixture. Grill the steaks until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness of steaks). Transfer the steaks to plates. Spoon the remaining sauce over and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Morel Mushroom Ravioli 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bavarian Mushroom Soup With... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Teriyaki Mahi Mahi With... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Red Lobster's Garlic Cheese Sticks 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applebee's Vegetable Medley 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Jamba Juice's Citrus Squeeze 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Marmalade Without Added... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sonny's Smoked Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)