Pina Colada Ice Cream
Beat the heat this summer with a bowl of homemade Pina colada ice cream. The ice cream will come out like soft serve but if you prefer a harder ice cream, place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. Enjoy!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 whole vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups pineapple, diced
- 2 tablespoon liquid sweetener, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mywholefoodlife.com
Throw all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 90 seconds and do a taste test. You can add an optional 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey to sweeten it more if you like.
Pour contents into ice pop molds or an ice cream machine. Mine took about 20 minutes in the machine.
The ice cream will come out like soft serve. If you prefer a harder ice cream, place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Brunch Lasagna 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberries and Champagne... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Melted Ice Cream Cake 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Frozen Champagne Cream in... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pina Colada 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Virgin Pina Colada 4.3/5 (14 Votes)