Red Wine Potato Salad
- 12 oz red potatoes, washed, with skin on
- 2 TBS mayonnaise (full fat)
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- 1 TBS parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
1) Boil potatoes whole until crisp-tender. Drain and slice into bite-sized pieces and place in medium bowl.
2) Add bacon and scallions to bowl; toss.
3) Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, salt & pepper, whisking until smooth.
4) Add dressing to bowl; toss until potatoes are coated. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings. 7 Weight Watchers points per serving.