Potato Soup (Easy Crock Pot)
- 1-30oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- 1-32oz. box of chicken broth.
- 1 -can of cream of chicken soup (10oz.)
- 1-8oz. package cream cheese (not fat free).
- 3 oz. of bacon bits.
- 1-cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Preparation time 20mins
Put the potatoes in the Crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Cook on low for 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender. An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crockpot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving. Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it's ready to serve.
Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.