White Christmas Holiday Eggnog Fudge
Celebrate the holidays with a delicious white Christmas eggnog fudge.
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup prepared dairy eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) Package premium white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 3 tablespoons Captain Morgan's spiced rum (or 1 teaspoon rum extract)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Bring the sugar, butter and eggnog to a full boil in a heavy medium-size saucepan. Continue to boil for 8 to 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and the grated nutmeg, stirring until the chocolate is melted. Add marshmallow crème and the rum or rum extract; beat until well blended.
Pour into a buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Cool at room temperature, then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. May be frozen up to three weeks.