Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark
Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark is a sweet, chocolaty, salty snack that satisfies all your cravings. Whip up a batch before movie night or make bags for party favors.
- 1 (8-ounce) bag mini pretzels
- 1 cup or 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 (11.5-ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from cookwithb.com
Preheat oven to 350F.
Line a large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Place pretzels in a single layer.
In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar until the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens into a thick, bubbly caramel, approximately 7 minutes. Remove from heat and pour evenly over the top of the pretzels. Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a double boiler—or a heat-safe bowl over simmering water, being careful the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl—melt the chocolate.
Remove pretzel and caramel mixture from the oven and drizzle the chocolate over the top, spreading evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with sea salt.
Refrigerate for at least one hour. When cool and hardened, break bark into bite-sized pieces.
You'll also love
- Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Pot Roast 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Million Dollar Pound Cake 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Cake 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Crescent Apple Danish 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Samoa Scones 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Almond-Cherry Chocolate Bark 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe