Spicy Fried Mixed Nuts
Spicy fried mixed nuts are packed full of flavor and can be enjoyed with a nice cold adult beverage. Snack away with these slightly spicy, slightly toasted mixed nuts that are perfect to set out by the bar at your next party or to munch-on on gameday. Package them up in decorative bags, boxes, or tins and gift to your family and friends any time of the year.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 cup unsalted almonds
- 1 cup unsalted macademia nuts
- 1 rosemary twig, just the leafs
- 1 tablespoon flaky sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch of red chili flakes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from sweetpaulmag.com
Heat the oil in a sauce pan.
Add the nuts and stir them until they start to get golden.
Add the rosemary, salt, sugar, cumin, thyme and chili flakes. Stir until everything is well coated. Add more or less chili flakes to make them the perfect spiciness for your liking.
Cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Pad Thai 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Da’ Bes’ Hawaiian Local-Style... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cookies 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Fruit Dip Recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shrimp Dip 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chili for 100 People 3.4/5 (148 Votes)