Crunchy Turkey Salad with Peanut Dressing
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey meat
- 1 cup shredded green or Napa cabbage
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 large carrot
- Lime wedges (for serving)
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Whisk peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and Sriracha in a small bowl. Mix turkey, cabbage, cilantro, and mint in a large bowl. Shave carrot lengthwise with a vegetable peeler and toss into salad.
Spoon peanut dressing onto plates and mound salad on top; drizzle with more dressing. Serve with lime wedges.