Celery Root Salad-German (Selleriesalat)
This salad is surprisingly refreshing with the tang of lemon. It also makes an interesting addition to any salad plate.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 lb celery root, peeled and grated
- 1/2 an apple, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Adapted from hubpages.com
Celery root is tough to work with, so have a good knife on hand when peeling and cutting.
Grate the celery root and apple in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the prepared celery root and apple.
Toss all ingredients until well incorporated.
Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Refrigerate any remaining salad.
You'll also love
- Lamb Saag Curry, with Spinach 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Paleo Cream of Asparagus, Celery,... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe