Creamy Fruit Cocktail Salad
Pineapple, strawberries and mandarin oranges, oh my! This is a refreshing summer dessert after dinner that won't weigh you down.
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, with juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 & 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed
- 1 (5.1-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
In a large bowl add the fruit cocktail with juice, pineapple tidbits with juice, drained mandarin oranges and the strawberries.
Sprinkle the vanilla pudding mix over the fruit and juice and stir well.
Fold in the cool whip.
Refrigerate the creamy fruit cocktail salad for an hour then stir just before serving.
*I get the Fruit Cocktail that has extra maraschino cherries. Try to get the brand that is in juice or light syrup. The heavy syrup is not recommended for this recipe.