Halibut in Thai Curry Sauce
Total Time: 25 min
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 can (14-ounce) light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai red or green curry paste or curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 piece(6 ounces each) skinless halibut fillet
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (firmly packed) fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Cooked basmati or jasmine rice
In nonstick 12-inch skillet, whisk coconut milk, ginger, brown sugar, curry paste, and garlic until blended; heat to boiling over high heat, stirring.
Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add halibut fillets to skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or just until fish turns opaque in the center. Transfer halibut to warm deep platter. Remove skillet from heat.
Stir green onions and cilantro into sauce in skillet; pour sauce over halibut. Serve halibut with lime wedges and basmati rice.
You'll also love
- Kofta (Veg) & Curry Sauce 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef Daube Provencal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut-Cranberry Chews 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Barbecue Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old Bay Fresh Shrimp Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Penne con Salmone, Piselli e Panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Wasabi Crusted Fish with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup -... 0/5 (0 Votes)