Pan Seared Steak with Chive-Horseradish Butter
Cooking Light Recipe
Saturated fat: 5.8g
Monounsaturated fat: 4.2g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- 5 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
2. Sprinkle steaks evenly with salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from pan; let stand 5 minutes. Divide butter mixture evenly among steaks.