Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders
Make the crispiest chicken fingers you'll ever make using panko bread crumbs. They'll be ready in only 30 minutes!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (about 1 1/4 lb) chicken breast tenders
- Favorite dipping sauce, if desired
Adapted from kare11.com
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
2. In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Coat chicken with flour; dip into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.