Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs boneless chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 can Progresso Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce (18 oz)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. Place the milk, cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs into three separate shallow dishes. First dip each tender into the milk, then the cheddar cheese and finally the breadcrumbs.
3. Place each tender on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover the tenders with foil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil. Baste with the melted butter, and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is golden brown.
5. While chicken is cooking, place the Progresso Cooking Sauce into a small saucepan and simmer until reduced by half. Remove chicken from the oven and place on platter. Spoon sauce over chicken and top with fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Chicken Breasts with Bacon,... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Chicken & Tomatillo Enchilada... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Corn Dogs 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Citrus and... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Tender Garlic Lemon Chicken Strips... 3.7/5 (171 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu - Cooking Light 4.3/5 (49 Votes)