Crispy Cheddar Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs boneless chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 can Progresso Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce (18 oz)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. Place the milk, cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs into three separate shallow dishes. First dip each tender into the milk, then the cheddar cheese and finally the breadcrumbs.
3. Place each tender on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover the tenders with foil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, then remove foil. Baste with the melted butter, and cook an additional 5-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is golden brown.
5. While chicken is cooking, place the Progresso Cooking Sauce into a small saucepan and simmer until reduced by half. Remove chicken from the oven and place on platter. Spoon sauce over chicken and top with fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Easy Pressure Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Chicken Soba Noodles 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Chicken Lasagna 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Crispy "Fried" Chicken in the Oven 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Crispy-Skinned Chicken a l'Orange 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu - Cooking Light 4.2/5 (59 Votes)