Cajun Grilled Turkey Breasts
- 1 pound boneless skinless turkey breast - (four 4-oz pieces)
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 20 ounces chopped frozen spinach
Place turkey in a large zip-close plastic bag. Add remaining ingredients, except spinach, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning the bag occasionally. Remove turkey; reserve marinade.
Preheat grill. Place turkey on grill rack; cover and cook until turkey is no longer pink in center, turning once, about 15 to 18 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare spinach according to package directions.
Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute more, stirring occasionally.
Arrange spinach on a serving platter. Top with turkey breasts and drizzle with boiled marinade.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 1 turkey breast, about 1 to 2 tablespoons of marinade and 3/4 cup of spinach per serving.
Points® Value: 4