Noodle Bowl with Beer-Peanut Sauce***
- 1/3 cup Asian beer (lager)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 oz uncooked linguine
- 2 cups Green Giant™ frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup julienne carrots (from 10-oz bag)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 3 medium green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In small bowl, gradually beat beer into peanut butter with whisk until smooth. Beat in remaining sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Cook linguine as directed on package, adding broccoli, carrots and bell pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain; return to saucepan.
Pour sauce over pasta mixture in saucepan; gently stir to coat. Stir in green onions and cilantro.