Blue Coconut Heaven
- 1 cup of fresh or packages pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of light rum
- 1/2 cup of blue curacao
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- Ice cubes
Adapted from partysuppliesnow.com.au
1. To start off you should chill your martini glasses in the freezer several hours before serving the actual drink.
2. Now place all the ingredients which were mentioned (except the cherries) in a blender and blend for 1 minute. You would want to have a very smooth texture.
3. Take your martini glass and lightly dab it with the mixture on the rims and move it over some coconut shavings so that they get attached to the rim.
4. Pour in the pineapple mixture into martini glasses and garnish with cherries and coconut shavings