Baked Rigatoni with Beef
The whole family is happy when Baked Rigatoni with Beef is on the menu. Easy to prepare, it's perfect for a hearty and filling weeknight meal.
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked whole wheat rigatoni pasta
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Small fresh basil leaves, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
In baking dish, stir together cooked pasta, beef, pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish with basil.
You'll also love
- Tomato Mozzarella App 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Ginger Pear Shortcakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Tasajo, Caribbean Dried Beef 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Spinach & Sausage Cannelloni... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Trader Joe's Israeli Couscous -... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Jap Chae(korean rice noodles) 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Spicy Beef Jerky 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- One-Pot Creamy Tomato Tortellini... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)