Warm Balsamic Potato Salad
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup potatoes and 1 tablespoon cheese)
3 points plus
Calories from fat: 30%
Saturated fat: 1.8g
Monounsaturated fat: 0.5g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- 1 pound mixed baby potatoes (such as fingerling, purple, and red), cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette $
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers $
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled goat cheese
1. Place potato wedges in a large microwave-safe bowl; add 1 tablespoon water. Cover with plastic wrap; vent (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food). Microwave at HIGH 7 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Stir in vinaigrette, bell pepper, and basil. Top each serving with cheese.