Hash Brown Potato Casserole
- 8-10 cups of hash-browns. Depends on how big of a glass pan you use
- 1 cup of cream of onion soup
- 1 cup of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 3 TBS of sour cream
- 2 tbs of butter
- 5-8 tbs of milk- add enough to make it creamy over all the hash-browns
- S and P to taste
- crispy onions or corn flakes for topping
9×13 glass pan, sprayed. pour in your soups, butter, and sour cream. Mix together well. add in your hash-browns and mix together.
add in your milk to make sure the mixture is all over the Hash-browns. salt and pepper to your taste. add in your cheese and mix.
Top with French fried onions or corn flakes on top and bake in oven on 350 for 2 hours or until bubbly.