- 4 ears corn
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1. Remove the husks and silk from the corn. Or buy the fresh ears that have already been cleaned.
2. Holding the cob straight up on the cutting board cut off the kernels and close as possible to the cob. You should have about 5 cups of kernels.
3. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
4. Add the corn, salt and pepper and sauté uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally until the starchiness is gone.