Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 1 lb. linguine
- 1 cup broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Prepare linguine according to package. Add broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
Heat butter in skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned. Stirring often.
Stir in soup, milk, cheese, pepper and linguine mixture. Cook until mixture and hot and bubbling.
Serve with additional cheese (optional)