- ■1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- ■1 cup beef broth
- ■1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- ■1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ■1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ■1 tablespoon honey
- ■1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ■4 cloves garlic, chopped
1.Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
2.Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
3.Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.