Enoki Spinach Salad
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 4 ounces toasted almonds
- 1 can mandarin oranges - (15 oz)
- 1 package enoki mushrooms
- 5 ounces olive oil
- 2 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Wash and dry spinach well and tear into bite-size pieces. Place into salad bowl. Add toasted almonds and the mandarin oranges and toss.
Lightly wash mushrooms and cut off the ends where the stems start to separate. Spread over the top of the salad.
For the dressing: Blend together to taste the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, chives and sugar. Pour over salad and serve.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (127 Votes)