Greek Salad with Feta and Tuna
A Mediterranean favorite is sure to delight your guests with this healthy dish.
- Isabel NaturTuna Solid Light Tuna in Water
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Black olives
- Feta cheese
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
First wash and chop the vegetables; tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber (without skin), and olives.
Then mix everything in a bowl, dress with olive oil and vinegar, add some chopped parsley and mix again.
Add the tuna and a generous amount of feta cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)