Greek Salad with Feta and Tuna
A Mediterranean favorite is sure to delight your guests with this healthy dish.
- Isabel NaturTuna Solid Light Tuna in Water
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Black olives
- Feta cheese
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
First wash and chop the vegetables; tomato, onion, green pepper, cucumber (without skin), and olives.
Then mix everything in a bowl, dress with olive oil and vinegar, add some chopped parsley and mix again.
Add the tuna and a generous amount of feta cheese.
You'll also love
- Couscous Salad with Grilled... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Teriyaki Glazed Cod with Ginger... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon Salad Nicoise 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Casserole 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Louis Pappas Famous Greek Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Greek Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)