Grilled Chicken with Peanut Glaze
- 2 tbsp reduced fat or regular peanut butter
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 tsp red curry powder
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
1.Preheat grill for high heat.
2.In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic,red curry powder, and cayenne pepper.
3.Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on grate, and brush with 1/2 the sauce. Grill 6 to 8 minutes. Turn chicken, and brush with remaining sauce. Continue grilling 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over... 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Potsie's Creamed Chicken and... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet Pineapple Chicken 3.8/5 (175 Votes)
- Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken (From... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Saucy Grilled Chicken 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Sesame Noodles with Chicken &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- The Neely's Peanut Butter Pie 4.5/5 (25 Votes)