PORK CHOW MEIN
- 10 oz. fresh noodles
- 8 oz. lean pork, shredded
- 4 chinese mushrooms, soaked and shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 stalks green onion, cut to 2" lengths
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 1-1/2 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup water
- drops of sesame seed oil
1. Blanch noodles for 1/2 minute. Drain in collander for half hour.
2. Marinate pork with 1 tsp tapioca starch, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp chinese cooking wine and drops of sesame seed oil.
3. Heat wok, brown noodles on both sides and transfer to platter.
4. Heat wok, saute pork for 1 minute. Add chinese mushrooms, bean sprouts and cook another minute. Add sauce and bing to boil. Pour over bed of noodles on platter.