Pink Lemonade Pie
- 100 Ritz Crackers, crushed (3-4 sleeves of crackers)
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2/3 c. butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 oz) pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- red food coloring (I made mine a little more pink)
Adapted from the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
For the Crust: Mix cracker crumbs and powdered sugar together until well blended. Add melted butter and stir until mixture is crumbly and sticks together. Press 2/3 of it in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Set the remaining 1/3 of the crumb mixture aside.
For the Filling:
Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemonade, whisk together. Fold in whipped topping and food coloring. Pour into prepared Ritz crust. Spread evenly. Top with crumb mixture. Freeze for a couple of hours.
When ready to serve, take from the freezer, let sit on the counter for 3-5 minutes or until you can cut pie. Serve immediately. Store any leftovers in freezer immediately.