Pineapple-Chile Ice Pops
- 1 medium ripe pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 pinches fine salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 10 pinches chile de arbol powder or cayenne pepper, or to taste
1. Puree the pineapple with an immersion blender or in a food processor, but keep some texture to it. Stir in the lime juice, salt, and sugar by hand until dissolved. Add the chile powder. Fill 3-ounce molds and freeze the popsicles for at least 24 hours and up to 2 days.
2. Dip the molds in lukewarm water to loosen the ice pops, and then pull them out.
You'll also love
- Veal and peppers for crockpot 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes with Old Bay Aioli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Balls in Cranberry Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ham, Swiss & Apple Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- (Crockpot) Pineapple Salsa Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)