Grilled Beef Taquitos with Avocado Ranch Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef for stir fry
- 3 bell peppers, yellow, orange and red, seeded and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon fajita or taco seasoning
- 1 cup homemade ranch dressing
- 1/2 avocado, smashed
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 16 soft taco size Mission flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Side dish options: refried beans, rice, corn cobs
Adapted from 5dollardinners.com
In skillet or grill basket, saute beef strips, bell pepper strips and fajita or taco seasoning in olive oil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until beef has cooked through.
Prepare the ranch dressing, then stir in lime juice, mashed avocado and cilantro leaves. Chill until ready to serve.
Once beef and peppers have cooked, stir in sour cream and cilantro leaves. Season with little salt and pepper.
Add some beef and pepper mixture to right third of tortilla. Roll up, and spray opposite side of tortilla with cooking spray, so that it will hold tight together once you roll up all the way up. Roll tightly and place into dish that you use to transfer them to grill. Once they are all rolled up, fire up grill and heat it to about 300, if you have thermometer.
Grill the taquitos for 4-5 minutes on each side, watching carefully to make sure they don't burn. Carefully roll them with tongs or long spatula. Once all sides have been grilled and tortillas are crispy, remove them from the grill and serve.
Serve Grilled Beef Taquitos with Avocado Ranch Sauce and desired side dish.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (310 Votes)