balsamic pork tenderloin
- 1 1-poundpork tenderloinsee savings
- 1/4 cupbalsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoonsolive oilsee savings
- 1 tablespoonsnipped fresh rosemary
- 2 clovesgarlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoonground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoonsalt
- 1 recipeBalsamic Glaze
1. Place tenderloin in large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, oil, rosemary, garlic, pepper, and salt. Pour over tenderloin. Seal bag; turn to coat tenderloin. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade. Prepare grill for indirect grilling. Test for medium heat above drip pan. Place tenderloin on grill rack over drip pan. Cover and grill about 40 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the tenderloin registers 155 degrees F.
3. Brush tenderloin on all sides with Balsamic Glaze. Grill for 1 minute more. Remove from grill. Cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes (the meat's temperature will rise 5 degrees F during standing time). Slice to serve. Makes 6 (2 ounces cooked meat) servings.
In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar to boiling. Reduce heat; boil gently for 5 minutes. Makes about 1/4 cup.